Our consultants are experienced working with flex.bi , eazyBI, JIRA, Standard ERP and several other ERP platforms. We offer consulting, programming and training. Services are provided for partners as well as for customers.
1. Free Skype Support Line – flexbi.support or Chatbox
Available on working days for customers that have subscribed to flex.bi. Usually takes up to 24 hours depending on how many requests we have in the queue. Best suitable for:
- small questions & answers about the product functionality that you could not find in our documentation
- questions that do not involve knowing your server or data specifics
- questions that are not urgent
- giving example of MDX function or generic MDX questions
Support line is not a live chat with a dedicated person, but we really want to help you. So if you want us to help you, please describe full context of your situation.
2. Support email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For bug reporting. Please provide information needed to repeat this bug, the current situation and the exact expected result
- Product related Questions described in section 1.
- Report building and MDX questions that do not require your server access and you can provide clear context.
Chargeable options, please ask for estimates.
For urgent communication or detailed questions that require our attention or help, usually takes 24- 48 hours to answer. This option will connect you to someone who can help or schedule Training or Question & Answer session if necessary. Best suitable for:
- Communication about server, programming or your data specific issues or orders.
- Submitting complex MDX questions for Q&A sessions
1. Questions and answers sessions usually require access to your server (must be booked in advance)
Best suitable for:
- server and data specific MDX questions if we have access to your server and report specifications before the session
- server maintenance questions and resolving of related issues
You can book a consultant for a couple of hours of online session to develop some things together or ask multiple questions and get answers faster. In this case, we will connect you to the person who is specialized in those type of questions or knows your server and data specifics.
2. Training on a specific topic
A training session will save you time and show more specific options of data source connections, server settings, MDX, measures or functionality examples.
3. Consulting sessions on site
You can also book a consultant to have a private session locally. In this case you have to cover the cost of traveling and the hours spent on consulting.