Here is the list of communication channels and services available for you for flex.bi related issues. The more precise question we receive, the easier is for us to understand how to help you.
flex.bi analytics opportunities are very detailed and deep and so is Hansaworld. Each person working for us specializes in a specific server, data cube, and MDX issues. We can connect you to the right person and using the right option will definitely improve the speed and quality of receiving the right kind of help.
Support email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Available on working days for customers that have subscribed to flex.bi. Usually takes up to 24 hours depending on how many requests we have in the queue. Best suitable for:
- Small questions & answers about the product functionality that you could not find in our documentation
- Questions that do not involve knowing your server or data specifics
- Giving an example of MDX function or generic MDX questions
- For bug reporting. Please provide the information needed to repeat this bug, the current situation, and the exact expected result
- Report building and MDX questions that do not require your server access and you can provide a clear context
Please describe the full context of your situation.
Chargeable options, please ask for estimates.
For detailed questions that require our attention or help. Usually takes 24-48 hours to answer. Best suitable for:
- Communication about the server, programming, or your data specific issues or requirements
- Complex MDX questions or MDX questions that require knowledge about your data specifics
1. Questions and answers sessions usually require access to your server (must be booked in advance)
You can book a consultant for a couple of hours of online sessions to develop some things together or ask multiple questions and get answers faster. In this case, we will connect you to the person who is specialized in those types of questions or knows your server and data specifics.
2. Training on a specific topic
A training session will save you time and show more specific options of data source connections, server settings, MDX, measures, or functionality examples.
3. Consulting sessions on-site
You can also book a consultant to have a private session locally. In this case, you have to cover the cost of traveling and the hours spent on consulting.
Get in touch with us: